SKINMATE SHARK OIL REVIEW (How I Cleared My Acne)



Hey guys! Today, I am going to share 2 products that I have been using for awhile now to clear prevent as well as to clear my skin from pimples/ pimple marks. If you have watched my Natural Remedy for Acne video, you must have known by now that pure Aloe Vera gel is truly effective healing pimples as well as it helps moisturize the face making it softer and smoother. However, I find the healing process a little bit too slow so I opted to look for alternatives :)

BEFORE USING


 1ST WEEK


2ND WEEK


3RD WEEK


4TH WEEK


5TH WEEK


PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO:

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Pure Aloe Vera Gel [Watch video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHEy_Jml9W0]
Celeteque Hydration Alcolhol Free Toner
Ponds Deep Cleanser Cold Cream
Ponds Acne Clear White Facial Foam + Scrub
Watson's Silicon Facial Cleansing Pad
Dr. S Wong Sulfur Soap with Moisturizers
Skinmate Shark Oil
Turmeric Facial Mask
Innisfree Super Volcanic Facial Mask [Watch review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1A93s3ICc4]

Comments

  1. may age limit po ba ang pagamit ng shark oil?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not suggest using it if you are 17years old and below :)

      Delete
  2. Hi when you used with the soap is it day and night or just night and after you dry your face is when you apply the oil? I have a silfur soap but it's dr. Kauffman.. Will it work as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    How often you put turmeric mask on your face?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner